A Personal Injury Attorney Fighting For Justice After Your Injury

If you were involved in an accident and suffered serious injuries, you may think you are out of luck. Chances are you may believe you just need to accept the “lowball” offer for damages from an insurance company and deal with the aftermath yourself. But we have good news! At the Boyd Law Office, PSC, in Lexington: you are not alone; you have rights that must be protected; you have a trusted personal injury attorney and adviser in experienced attorney Matt Boyd.

Matt Boyd is here for you at the worst time of your life. With 20 years of experience with every phase of the justice system, including the inner workings of Kentucky’s district, circuit and federal courts, he will fight hard to recover damages and recoup all accident-related expenses.

Fighting To Recover Financial Compensation While You Recover Your Health

If you have been involved in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your medical and physical therapy bills, auto body work and lost wages, due to time away from your job.

Attorney Matt Boyd handles personal injury cases, such as:

  • Motor vehicle accidents
  • Motorcycle accidents
  • Truck and commercial vehicle accidents
  • Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
  • Drunk driving and distracted driving accidents
  • Accidents caused by uninsured and underinsured motorists
  • Hit-and-run accidents
  • Premises liability accidents, such as slip-and-fall and dog bites/animal attacks

Matt also accepts Kentucky accident and injury cases involving workplace injuries, third-party claims and wrongful death. All claims are handled on a contingency fee basis — you owe no legal fees unless our law firm wins your case.

Better Call Boyd a Personal Injury Attorney who’ll fight for you!

If you or a loved one has experienced a life-changing personal injury, contact our Lexington-based firm by filling out an online form or calling 859-252-0222 for more information. Home and hospital visits are available upon request if your medical convention prevents you from coming to us.