Lexington Defense Attorney: Fighting For Justice In College Crime Accusations

For students attending Transylvania University, Sullivan University and the University of Kentucky in Lexington, college crime news often hits close to home.

If you are a college student accused of a criminal offense, you may be unable to hire an attorney, and wind up facing your penalties alone. If you are the parent of a college student, especially one from out-of-state who is accused of a crime involving drugs and alcohol, you may be terrified.

At Boyd Law Office, PSC, college kids will find trusted legal counsel in our criminal defense law firm‘s founder, Matt Boyd. Matt understands and sympathizes with your situation — the making of a bad choice and the need to deal with the consequences. He will work with you and your parents to put this crisis in the past.

Matt is a big believer in second chances. His legal leadership is designed to give you hope for a successful future. He calls upon working relationships throughout Kentucky in order to help you repair your situation.

Aggressively Defending College Students’ Rights In Kentucky

Some colleges choose to handle offenses internally, through disciplinary hearings. Matt Boyd will work with your school’s administration for continued educational opportunities, sports and club participation. Matt works with college students facing felony, misdemeanor and juvenile offense charges such as:

  • Underage drinking
  • Alcohol-related offenses
  • Drug charges
  • Sexual assault
  • Violent crimes
  • Trespassing
  • Theft
  • Marijuana possession
  • Harassment

Along the way, your college student son or daughter receives the best of our firm’s commitment to direct one-on-one personal service — round-the-clock accessibility, prompt answers to questions and regular updates on the status of a case.

Get More Information — And A Free Initial Consultation

For more information about how Matt Boyd’s 20 years as a lawyer can help you face your situation, email the firm. For parents concerned about legal representation for their resident or nonresident college student, call 859-252-0222.