Personal, Passionate Representation For Kentucky Juvenile Crime Allegations

It’s every parent’s nightmare: Your minor child has been arrested and is facing serious criminal allegations for a bad decision he or he made. For example, your daughter may stand accused of underage drinking during a party at a friend’s house. Or your son may be accused of a sexual or drug crime. The list of potential charges is unlimited: shop lifting, theft, DUI, assault or sexual assault, vandalism and more.

Regardless of the charges, it is totally understandable that you would be nervous about your child’s future. Will he or she be tried as an adult? If so, what does that mean to his or her defense? Will they be fined or jailed? If so, how much or how long? And how will a juvenile offense conviction affect college acceptance and future employment opportunities?

These are all very reasonable and natural questions if you are in this situation. And that’s why you need a criminal law attorney like Matt Boyd. Matt brings more than 20 years of experience to your child’s defense. He has extensive legal knowledge, a track record of success, and he has the respect of his peers and colleagues in law enforcement and prosecution circles alike.

Matt understands that kids make mistakes. More importantly, he knows and understands the law, and he uses that knowledge to make the best case for  your child’s defense.

He is here for your family during your worst nightmare. He’s here to help you navigate the Kentucky state and federal court processes. He’s here to prepare a strategic defense for your child’s juvenile charges while

Fighting For the Rights of Lexington’s Juveniles

Juvenile defense cases considered by the firm include:

  • Alcohol consumption by minors
  • Drug crimes — sale and possession
  • Drunk driving
  • Shoplifting
  • Sex offenses
  • Property crimes
  • Gun crimes
  • College crimes

Call For More Information About Legal Representation

If your youngster has been arrested, Lexington lawyer Matt Boyd can help. Call 859-252-0222 or contact the firm online for more information. Your initial consultation is free.